FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client is an application software which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server or hosting account on the Internet.
There are a few good commercial FTP client on the net which will cost you between $20 to $50.
In my opinion, all FTP clients are about the same, so you don’t really have to BUY anyone. I recommend a very good FREE FTP client, FileZilla.
FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, OSX and more
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable Speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
Screen Shots :-